Monday, September 8, 2008

Brittany & Chris

When Chris called me to talk about photographing their August 23rd wedding, I hesitated for a second. Because that day marked the 5 year anniversary for my husband Jim and I. But, I went on to talk with Chris a little more about their wedding. When he said the wedding would be held at Grace Chapel , I knew I couldn't say no. Grace Chapel happened to be our home church, when we lived in Lincoln, and we do miss it so! Not only that, but 5 years ago on that date we were married at Zion (Grace Chapel's sister church) by one of the best people we know-- our Pastor Mike Hsu!

Their story:

Chris proposed to Brittany with a modern ring setting bearing his mother's original diamond. Keeping with tradition, Brittany wore her mother's wedding dress and veil. Grey tuxes were worn by Chris and his groomsmen-- just like his dad did on their wedding day.
It was such a fun day! Chris and Brittany are truly amazing people with big hearts. I was honored to be a part of their wedding day. Here are a few sneak peeks for you!





My fav!

Caution!




Stopping traffic!




The sisters...


The crazy fun wedding party!!!

And a big thank you to my best friend and assistant for the day Jessi! You're the best!


No comments: