Sunday, October 12, 2008

Emily + Russ= Crazy* Fun* Love

Talk about fun...this wedding was a blast! Russ gave all of the guys in the wedding brown Chuck's to match their brown pinstripe suits, which is something he has been talking about since "the summer of Russ '03". Emily was simply stunning in her wedding gown and sooo photogenic that I didn't want to stop taking pictures of her. Luckily, after the wedding, the bus got overheated in their small town of Cedar Bluffs so I had some extra time to get some fun shots of the wedding party. :) Soon after, we were off to watch the end of the Husker game at their favorite hangout Whis's End Zone Lounge. This popular couple had around 600 close friends and family ready to celebrate with them at the reception. Thanks Russ and Emily for allowing me to capture your wedding day. Congratulations!


















Feel free to leave some comments to the couple on this blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Meg-these pictures are amazing. Russ and Emily will love them. They look perfect and you capture the best moments ever. I wish I could have more wedding pics taken of Dust and I (by you). I do have my dress! My fav is the crouching down with Emily's dress up and Russ has the glasses on. Love it!!! You're amazing!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! fabulous, these are oh so great!!! amazing photo girl :) and looks like all had tons of fun and lots of smiles to show :) love it!!! I want some :)ha!
love, lace

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these pics. Absolutely perfect! Would you fly to PA to do my wedding in 2010??? I can't say enough about these pics!

Sophia Johnsen Photography said...

Wow!!! Those are amazing Megan! I love all of them! :)