Thursday, July 3, 2008

Finally...

...Luke popped the question to Jackie... and she said YES! These two are some of our closest friends who have been dating for over three years and always getting the question:"so when are you two getting engaged?" (I swear I wasn't one of those people). So, when they stopped by today to surprise me with the news, I just had to get pictures of them on their engagement day! Can't you just feel the love in this picture?



Oh, and I couldn't forget to show you her new best friend! Congratulations! I'm so excited for your upcoming wedding!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to these two. Even I was one of THOSE people who kept asking when they were getting married!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you two!!!

Jackie and Luke are one of the most amazing couples we know. We are so excited to see two people who care so much about each other look forward to an amazing future together!

-Matt, Deb & Andrew

Anonymous said...

HOLY COW! I'm not sure if I asked (probably) but I wondered all the time, how wonderful. Congrats you two!
-Ann

Anonymous said...

Oh guys!!!! You just made our day! How exciting! I can't wait to give you both a big hug!!!
Anne and Don